Images News Netwok

Man dies of electric shock in Budgam

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, Jun 25: A man died after suffering electric shock in Beerwah in central Kashmir’s Budgam district Tuesday while repairing transformer.

Sources said Shabir Ahmad Malik (25), son of Ghulam Mohammad, a resident of Mochan Beerwah suffered electric shock while repairing transformer in the area.

He received severe burn injuries and was shifted to SDH Beerwah where he was declared dead.

His body was later handed over to his family for last rites, while police have registered the case and further investigation has been taken up.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *