Fire guts house of former MLA Karnah
Property worth lakhs reduced to ashes
Karnah, Jun 21: The residential house of Ex- MLA Karnah, Raja Manzoor Ahmad was gutted in an overnight fire incident. The property worth lakhs was reduced to ashes in the devastating fire.
The fire broke out in the intervening night of Thursday-Friday at around 02 am.
Sources said that as soon as the fire broke out in the residential house, the locals rushed to the spot and tried to douse the fire but the house was gutted completely.
The cause of the fire as per the officials was short circuit.
However, fortunately, there was no injury or loss of life.
Meanwhile, Member of Legislative Council Javid Ahmad Mirchal, Ex MLA Karnah Kafeel-ur-Rehman, Senior Congress leader Dr. Jahangeer Danish and Civil Society Chairman Siraj-ud-din Qureshi expressed shock and grief over the tragic fire incident and expressed sympathy with Raja Manzoor.