Youth dies of electric shock
Srinagar, Jun 16: A 25-year-old trucker died due to electric shock in Lassipora area of Pulwama district in south Kashmir on Saturday afternoon.
Reports said that Faisal Fayaz Dar, son of Fayaz Ahmad Dar of Pahoo village of Pulwama, received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire at the industrial area Lassipora.
Faisal was immediately taken to District Hospital Pulwama in an unconscious state where doctors declared him dead on arrival. The body of the deceased was later handed over to his family for last rites.