Images News Netwok

Teenage girl dies of electric shock in Bandipora

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, May 19: A teenaged girl on Sunday died of electrocution while coming in contact with a live wire at her home in Markundal area of Sumbal in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district.

The deceased girl was identified as 19-year-old Saima, daughter of Abdul Rashid Rather.

An official said that the deceased suffered electric shock and died while she was repairing electric heater at her home.

She was taken to Sumbal hospital where doctors declared her dead on arrival.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *