Images News Netwok

Man electrocuted in Rajouri

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, Apr 17: A 35-year-old man died due to electric shock in Budhal area of Rajouri district on Tuesday.

A police officer said that Mohammad Zaid, son of Late Jalal Din of Phalni village in Budhal area of Kotranka received an electric shock when an iron rod he was carrying on his shoulders came in contact with a live wire at his native village late today afternoon.

Zaid was immediately taken to a nearby hospital in an unconscious state where doctors declared him dead on arrival, the officer said.

After completing medico-legal formalities, the body of the deceased was handed over to his family for last rites, he added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *