• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, February 22, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

Scared of debating me on corruption: Rahul asks Modi

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
April 10, 2019
in NATION
A A
0
Rahul calls Modi ‘prime time minister’, says he continued photoshoot hours after Pulwama attack news
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi, Apr 9:  Congress president Rahul Gandhi asked Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Tuesday if he was “scared” of debating with him on corruption and suggested that they could go “open book” for it.

Gandhi has been repeatedly daring Modi to debate with him on issues of national security, especially the Rafale fighter jets deal, asserting that when it happens, the truth will be out in the open.

More News

Modi-Lula talks: India, Brazil set USD 20-billion annual trade target, sign critical minerals pact

Infiltrators to be removed not only from electoral rolls but also from country in next 5 years: Shah

Shirtless protest: Court sends arrested IYC workers to 5-day police custody

Load More

The BJP has scoffed at the idea and described the Congress chief as an ignorant politician.

“Dear PM, Scared of debating me on corruption? I can make it easier for you. Let’s go open book, so you can prepare: 1. RAFALE+Anil Ambani, 2. Nirav Modi, 3. Amit Shah+Demonetisation,” Gandhi tweeted with #Scared2Debate.

After releasing the Congress manifesto for the Lok Sabha polls earlier this month, Gandhi had challenged the prime minister to debate with him on the issues of national security, corruption and foreign policy.

The Congress has also accused Modi of helping industrialist Anil Ambani make a profit of Rs 30,000 crore by favouring him as the offset partner in the Rafale deal.

The government has denied any wrongdoing in the fighter jets deal. Ambani has also rejected all allegations.

Meanwhile, in a scathing criticism of the BJP’s manifesto for the upcoming Lok Sabha polls, Congress president said it was the voice of “an isolated man”, besides being “short sighted” and “arrogant”.

The ruling BJP released its manifesto for the high-stakes general election starting April 11 on Monday, promising to implement the NRC in different parts of the country to push out infiltrators and zero tolerance to terror while reiterating its pet causes — construction of the Ram temple in Ayodhya and scrapping of Articles 370 and 35-A, dealing with Jammu and Kashmir’s special status.

“The Congress manifesto was created through discussion. The voice of over a million Indian people it is wise and powerful,” Gandhi said in a tweet.

“The BJP Manifesto was created in a closed room. The voice of an isolated man, it is short sighted and arrogant,” he added.

The Congress had dubbed the BJP’s election manifesto a “Jhansa Patra” (deception document) and a “bubble of lies” on Monday and said it would have been better had the saffron party issued a “maafinama” instead.

Previous Post

Gurez- The Forlorn Paradise on Earth

Next Post

CUK V-C inaugurates cricket tournament

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Modi-Lula talks: India, Brazil set USD 20-billion annual trade target, sign critical minerals pact

Modi-Lula talks: India, Brazil set USD 20-billion annual trade target, sign critical minerals pact
February 21, 2026

New Delhi:  India and Brazil on Saturday set an annual bilateral trade target of USD 20 billion in the next...

Read moreDetails

Infiltrators to be removed not only from electoral rolls but also from country in next 5 years: Shah

Culprits involved in JK terror attack won’t be spared, says Amit Shah
February 21, 2026

Guwahati: Asserting that if India can be free of Naxals, it can also be free of infiltrators, Union Home Minister...

Read moreDetails

Shirtless protest: Court sends arrested IYC workers to 5-day police custody

City court convicts 2 persons in acid attack case
February 21, 2026

New Delhi:  A Delhi court on Saturday sent the four Indian Youth Congress (IYC) workers, who were arrested for protesting...

Read moreDetails

PM discusses potential of harnessing AI in agri, edu with CEOs of AI & deeptech startups

Take part in ‘Your Money, Your Right’ movement: PM Modi
February 20, 2026

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday discussed the potential of harnessing artificial intelligence technology in various sectors like...

Read moreDetails

Answer to ‘abject surrender’ lies in ‘grips’, ‘chokes’ placed on PM: Rahul on India-US trade deal

PM Modi ‘specimen’ of people who thinks they know more than God: Rahul Gandhi; BJP says Rahul ‘fake Gandhi’, ‘insults’ India
February 20, 2026

New Delhi:  Stepping up his attack on the government over the interim US trade deal, Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on...

Read moreDetails

Congress left borders open, leading to infiltration in Assam, alleges Amit Shah

Amit Shah to chair high-level security review meeting on J&K today
February 20, 2026

Nathanpur (Assam): Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Friday accused the Congress of leaving the country's borders open, which led...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
CUK V-C inaugurates cricket tournament

CUK V-C inaugurates cricket tournament

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.