Images News Netwok

Girl dies after consuming poisonous substance

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Kangan, Mar 14: A girl died after consuming some poisonous substance mistakenly at her home in Kangan area of central Kashmir’s Ganderbal district on Thursday.

The deceased was a resident of Bujad village of Ganiwan in Gund tehsil of Kangan.

An official said that the girl was rushed to Sub District Hospital Kangan in unconscious state, wherefrom she was referred to SKIMS, Soura in Srinagar in critical condition.

An official at SKIMS said that she was declared brought dead at SKIMS.

Meanwhile, a police official said that after conducting post-mortem of the body at SDH Kangan and completing legal formalities, the body of the deceased will be handed over to the family for last rites.

He said that police has taken cognizance of the case and initiated an inquiry.

Kashmir Images
  • 2
    Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *