Nine drug peddlers arrested in Sopore: Police
In a statement here a police spokesman said, “Surprise naka in Budden Police party of Police Station Dangiwacha led by Station House Officer
Dangiwacha Mudasir Gillani apprehended 09 persons who were traveling were traveling in two vehicles bearing registration no.’s DL8CS 0941
and Maruti JK05A 0182, during search 30 Bottles of MAXICOFF and TX Cqrox 07 bottles were recovered from their possession, accused werearrested and vehicles also stands seized,” .
The arrested persons were identified as
01. Ishrat Ahmad Mir S/O Abdul Kabir Mir R/O Adipora Sopore.
02. Shabir Ahmad Shalla S/O Farooq Ahmad Shalla R/0 Shalimar Colony.
03. Azad Ahmad Mir.
04. Basharat Ahmad Mir S/0 Nazir Ahmad Mir R/0 Hib Dangerpora.
05. Manzoor Ahmad Sofi S/0 Bashir Ahmad Sofi R/0. Neharpora Sopore.
06. Mashooq Ahmad Bhat S/0 Fayaz Ahmad Bhat R/0. Hib Dangerpora.
07. Irfan Ahmad Shalla S/0. Ghulam Mohiudin Shalla R/0 Sadiq Colony Sopore.
08. Ishfaq Ahmad Shalla S/0 Mohammad Abdullah Shalla R/0. Sadiq Colony Sopore.
09. Fayaz Ahmad Parray S/0. Jan Mohammad Parray R/0. Chinkipora Sopore,
Meanwhile , FIR No. 10/19 U/S 8/22 29 NDPS has been registered iPolice Station Dangiwacha & investigation has been taken up by the police .
People of the area hailed the Sopore police and urged to continue the drive to eradicate the nuisance of drug addiction from the society.