Images News Netwok

HCC employee dies of asphyxiation in Bandipora

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Bandipora, Jan 20: A non-local employee working with Hindustan Constructions Company (HCC) died due to asphyxiation in Sonerwani area of north Kashmir’s Bandipora district on Sunday morning.

An official said Ramesh Singh, resident of Himachal Pradesh, died due to suffocation as he has kept gas heater on during last night at his rented room.

“He was working as storekeeper in HCC and was living in a rented accommodation in Sonerwani,” said the official.

His body was shifted to SDH Bandipora for postmortem, he said.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *