• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Wednesday, February 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Non-bailable warrants against Hafiz Saeed, Syed Salahuddin

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
November 3, 2018
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Non-bailable warrants against Hafiz Saeed, Syed Salahuddin
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi, Nov 2:  A special NIA court has issued non-bailable warrants against Pakistan-based Lashkar-e-Taiba founder Hafiz Saeed and Hizbul Mujahideen chief Syed Salahuddin for their involvement in terror funding activities, officials said Friday.

“NIA approached the special NIA court for issuing non-bailable warrants against the above accused for their active involvement in terror funding for creating unrest in the Kashmir valley and other parts of India,” NIA’s spokesperson said here.

More News

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha

CM accuses BJP MP from J&K for spending CDF in UP

Decision on J&K statehood soon: Arjun Meghwal

Load More

The two mobilised militants and pushed them into India in connivance with secessionist and separatist leaders for waging war against India with the nefarious design of seceding Jammu and Kashmir from India, the agency said.

The NIA has already filed charge sheet in the instant case on January 18 against 12 accused people including Saeed and Salahuddin.

The probe agency had filed the 12,794-page charge sheet against Saeed and Salahuddin for conspiring to wage war against the government (Section 121 of Indian Penal Code) by carrying out “terrorist and secessionist activities in Jammu and Kashmir.”

According to the NIA, the case was registered on May 30, 2017 and the first arrests made on July 24 last year.

The agency said that during the course of investigation, its teams conducted searches at over 60 locations spread across Jammu and Kashmir, Haryana and Delhi and seized over 950 incriminating documents and over 600 electronic devices.

Over 300 witnesses were examined during the probe, it said.

The NIA said the scrutiny and analysis of the documents and digital devices established that the accused Hurriyat leaders, the terrorists and the stone-pelters were carrying out terrorist attacks and orchestrating violence in Jammu and Kashmir as a part of their “well-planned” criminal conspiracy.

It said that conspiracy was hatched with active support, connivance and funding from organisations based in Pakistan and its agencies to achieve their objective of secession of the Jammu and Kashmir by waging war against the Indian government.

Previous Post

10th, 12th exams: BOSE changes timings

Next Post

Mayor, deputy mayor election battle between secular and communal forces: JKPCC

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Tuesday called for transforming the educational campuses to realise the vision of Developed India@2047....

Read moreDetails

CM accuses BJP MP from J&K for spending CDF in UP

NC only party taking BJP head on: CM Omar
February 18, 2026

Srinagar, Feb 17: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Tuesday alleged that a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Member of Parliament from...

Read moreDetails

Decision on J&K statehood soon: Arjun Meghwal

New Criminal Laws will take effect from July 1: Union Law Minister Meghwal
February 18, 2026

Srinagar:  Union Minister for Law and Justice Arjun Meghwal on Tuesday said statehood to Jammu and Kashmir would be restored...

Read moreDetails

J&K records Rs 24,080.79 cr GST collection in three years, gets Rs 15,795.13 cr IGST share: CM

CM Abdullah introduces Jan Vishwas, anti-discrimination bills in J-K Assembly
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir recorded a steady rise in GST collections, with total revenue amounting to Rs 24,080.79 crore over...

Read moreDetails

CM calls for strengthening Tele-law service to ensure timely justice, reduce court pendency

CM calls for strengthening Tele-law service to ensure timely justice, reduce court pendency
February 18, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Tuesday underscored the vital role of the Tele-law initiative in expanding access to justice and...

Read moreDetails

J&K’s 24 PSUs loss-making, four non-functional: Assembly told

Baba Reshi–Gulmarg Road DPR prepared; govt reiterates commitment to robust road connectivity: Deputy CM
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Out of the 44 public sector undertakings in Jammu and Kashmir, 24 are making losses and four are non-functional,...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Mir pays obeisance at Khir Bhavani Temple

Mayor, deputy mayor election battle between secular and communal forces: JKPCC

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.