Man electrocuted in Rajouri
Jammu, Sep 06: A man died of electrocution in Rajouri district Thursday, police said.
Twenty three-year-old Abbas was repairing a transformer in Mangrote village when he was electrocuted, they said, adding that doctors declared him brought dead at the hospital.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.