KI News

Youth electrocuted in Pattan

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Srinagar, Sep 04: A 22-year-old youth died of an electric shock in Gohal Tengpora area of Pattan in north Kashmir’s Baramulla district Monday evening.

Reports said that Shakir Nabi Dar suffered serious burn injuries when he received a shock while repairing an electric wire at his home in Gohal.

He was shifted to SDH Pattan where doctors declared dead on arrival.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *