Youth electrocuted in Pattan
Srinagar, Sep 04: A 22-year-old youth died of an electric shock in Gohal Tengpora area of Pattan in north Kashmir's Baramulla district Monday evening.
Reports said that Shakir Nabi Dar suffered serious burn injuries when he received a shock while repairing an electric wire at his home in Gohal.
He was shifted to SDH Pattan where doctors declared dead on arrival.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.