Saleem Iqbal Qadri

Minor dies of electric shock in Sopore

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Sopore: A three year old boy died after being electrocuted in Hygam area of Sopore on Saturday.

The deceased, Farhan Tariq, was playing at his maternal home at Hygam village of the district, when he came in contact with a live wire while fiddling with a transformer, reports said.

The boy was rushed to a nearby hospital where doctors declared him brought

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *