• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, May 23, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home SPORTS

Asif  criticises PCB for its ‘double standards’

Agencies by Agencies
April 29, 2018
in SPORTS
A A
0
Asif  criticises PCB for its ‘double standards’

Pakistani paceman Mohammad Asif delivers a ball during a domestic one-day match in Hyderabad on January 10, 2016. Butt and Mohammad Asif returned to domestic action in the national one-day tournament on Sunday, four months after completing their five-year bans for spot-fixing. AFP PHOTO / Rizwan TABASSUM / AFP / RIZWAN TABASSUM (Photo credit should read RIZWAN TABASSUM/AFP/Getty Images)

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

LAHORE: Pakistani fast bowler Mohammad Asif criticised the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) for having ‘double standards’ and regretted not being selected for the upcoming Test series against England and Ireland.

Speaking to media during the final of an inter-university T10 tournament on Saturday, the fast bowler said PCB has been playing a game of double standard by allowing only one player to play for Pakistan again and again, and ignoring others.

More News

Net bowlers: The unseen architects of IPL batting fireworks

PBKS seek dramatic turnaround to keep playoff hopes alive against struggling LSG

Vijay Shankar retires from domestic cricket and IPL to pursue new opportunities

Load More

Asif also added that he had been performing well but despite that, he was not picked.

Speaking about the Test series, Asif said it will be challenging for Pakistan as a team comprising T20I ‘specialists’ has been selected for Test series.

Asif is yet to be selected for the Pakistan national team even after serving the five-year ban for the spot-fixing scandal.

The fast bowler represents WAPDA in first-class cricket and was not picked by any franchise in the three seasons of Pakistan Super League.

Last month, the cricketer was deported from Dubai airport for failing to possess proper travelling documents. The bowler had been travelling to Sharjah to take part in an amateur tape ball tournament, however, he was flagged down at immigration and spent several hours at the Dubai airport.

Previous Post

Villagers stage protest, block Sopore-Bandipora road

Next Post

Without wages from months, PDD daily wagers stage protest in Baramulla

Agencies

Agencies

Related Posts

Net bowlers: The unseen architects of IPL batting fireworks

Net bowlers: The unseen architects of IPL batting fireworks
May 23, 2026

New Delhi: The towering sixes, audacious scoops and last-over carnage that define the Indian Premier League are often rehearsed far...

Read moreDetails

PBKS seek dramatic turnaround to keep playoff hopes alive against struggling LSG

PBKS seek dramatic turnaround to keep playoff hopes alive against struggling LSG
May 23, 2026

Lucknow:  Punjab Kings will need something spectacular to arrest a disastrous slide and keep their fading playoff hopes alive when...

Read moreDetails

Vijay Shankar retires from domestic cricket and IPL to pursue new opportunities

May 23, 2026

New Delhi:  India all-rounder Vijay Shankar on Friday announced retirement from domestic cricket and Indian Premier League (IPL) to "pursue...

Read moreDetails

Anti-Doping Act set to be amended; Ministry proposes five-year jail for suppliers of banned drugs

Anti-Doping Act set to be amended; Ministry proposes five-year jail for suppliers of banned drugs
May 21, 2026

New Delhi: The recently-amended National Anti-Doping Act will be modified once again to criminalise trafficking and distribution of prohibited substances...

Read moreDetails

Commonwealth Games Day to be celebrated across India on May 24

Commonwealth Games Day to be celebrated across India on May 24
May 21, 2026

New Delhi: Shooter Anjum Modgil and badminton player Trupti Murgunde will be among the sporting stars in attendance when the...

Read moreDetails

Discus thrower Banvir banned for 7 years, Harendra gets second 4-year suspension

May 21, 2026

New Delhi: Discus thrower Banvir Singh has been banned for seven years by the the National Anti-Doping Agency's Appeal Panel...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Without wages from months, PDD daily wagers stage protest in Baramulla

Without wages from months, PDD daily wagers stage protest in Baramulla

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.