KI News

Leopard electrocuted to death in Tangmarg 

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Baramulla: A leopard was electrocuted to death on Friday in Harde- Ichloo village of Tangmarg area of north Kashmir’s Baramulla district.

Reports said that residents of Harde-Ichloo, three kilometres from the tourist resort of Tangmarg, spotted the leopard lying dead near an electric transformer on today early morning.

“Most probably it died due to electric shock,” a local said.

However, after the information passed by the locals to wildlife department, the official’s reached on the spot and took away the animal from the village, reports claimed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *