Abid Hussain

2 persons electrocuted in Budgam village

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Budgam: Two persons travelling on bus roof here in Waterhail village Saturday sustained serious injuries after they came in contact with a live electricity wire.

Both the injured who received electric shock were shifted to Aga Syed Yousuf Memorial district hospital, where from the duo were referred to SKIMS, Srinagar for further treatment.

Hospital officials said the injured had received head injuries and the condition of one person was critical. “We gave them the first aid treatment and thereof referred them to SKIMS,” they said.

The injured were identified as Shabir Ahmad Baba and Rafiq Ahmad Dar, both residents of Waterhail.

Kashmir Images
  • 14
    Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *