KI News

Minor boy dies of electric shock in Hajin

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Hajin, Mar 07: A 15-year-old boy Wednesday died due to electric shock at his residence at Malikpora village of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district.

The deceased was identified as Ishfaq Ahmad Malik, son of Ghulam Nabi Malik, resident of Malikpora in Hajin.

A police official said deceased boy was repairing some electric wire at home when he received a severe electric shock and died on spot.

“Though locals shifted him to nearby hospital but as he reached there the doctors declared him brought dead,” he added.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *