Minor boy dies of electric shock in Hajin
Hajin, Mar 07: A 15-year-old boy Wednesday died due to electric shock at his residence at Malikpora village of Hajin in north Kashmir’s Bandipora district.
The deceased was identified as Ishfaq Ahmad Malik, son of Ghulam Nabi Malik, resident of Malikpora in Hajin.
A police official said deceased boy was repairing some electric wire at home when he received a severe electric shock and died on spot.
“Though locals shifted him to nearby hospital but as he reached there the doctors declared him brought dead,” he added.
Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.