Images News Netwok

Shop gutted in fire at Anantnag

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Anantnag: A shop was completed gutted in a devastating fire at Mehandi Kadal, Anantnag late Thursday night said Police.

Police said one shop located in SNDN Sumo Stand Mehandi Kadal of Anantnag district caught fire in which all the readymade garments and cosmetics got gutted. However, locals with the help of Fire and Emergency department Anantnag doused the fires and prevented it from spreading other shops and residential houses.

The shop belonged to one Mohd Arshid Khanday son of Gh Mohammad resident of Panzath Wanpora Qazigund.

Chowki officer police post General Bus Stand told that prime fascia it seems that fire may have been caused by electric short circuit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *