• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

It’s bad news for J&K: Mehbooba Mufti

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
September 22, 2018
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Apprehensions about Aadhaar must be addressed: Mehbooba

File Photo

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar, Sep 21: Reacting to the cancellation of meeting between the foreign ministers of India and Pakistan in New York, former chief minister Mehbooba Mufti tweeted, “Calling off meeting between India & Pak’s FMs is bad news for J&K. Both countries owe it to people of state & country to carry on dialogue rather than talking through media. In spite of a historic mandate, it is media & not NDA leadership that is setting the agenda.”

Mehbooba had earlier welcomed the proposed meeting between the two foreign ministers.

More News

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Load More

“Accepting peace overtures of Pakistan’s PM Imran Khan by agreeing to a meeting between India & Pakistan’s Foreign Ministers is a welcome step. Even though it has come towards the fag end of NDA’s tenure, better late than never,” she had earlier said on Twitter.

Expressing surprise at the cancellations of talks between the foreign minister of India and Pakistan, CPI(M) leaders and MLA Kulgam Mohammad YusufTarigami said, “It is strange and unfortunate that talks between foreign ministers of India and Pakistan have been called off.

“Dialogue between the two countries is essential to imitate a peace process in the region. Closing off avenues for talks can only encourage disruptive forces,” he said.

Tarigami said the policy of confrontation has only resulted in adding to the woes and miseries of the people of Jammu and Kashmir. “Whatever the excuses, the fact remains that the dialogue between the two countries is the only option to resolve issues,” Tarigami said.

Previous Post

India’s calling off meeting “unfortunate”: Pak FM Qureshi

Next Post

India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha completed his self-enumeration today, marking the beginning of the House listing and Housing Census...

Read moreDetails

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Infiltrating Jammu and Kashmir to execute terror attacks for the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a Pakistani terrorist paused his operations...

Read moreDetails

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Ramzan to begin on March 2 across J&K: Mufti Nasir-ul-Islam
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Grand Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir Nasir-ul-Islam Farooq on Sunday announced that Eid-ul-Adha will be celebrated across Jammu and...

Read moreDetails

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Sunday said the mainstreaming of Jammu and Kashmir under the leadership of Prime Minister...

Read moreDetails

DFCO issues advisory ahead of nationwide chemists’ bandh on May 20

Tral shuts for second day against militant killings
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Drugs and Food Control Organization on Sunday issued a public advisory ahead of the nationwide bandh call given by...

Read moreDetails

Govt withholds salaries of four ACDs over poor MGNREGA performance

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has withheld the salaries of four Additional District Programme Coordinators (ADPCs)/Assistant Commissioners Development (ACDs)...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting

India calls off Swaraj-Qureshi meeting

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.