• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Thursday, May 21, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home Latest News

Pro-Pak social media accounts falsely claiming docs on Indian Army’s preparedness leaked: PIB

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
April 29, 2025
in Latest News, TOP NEWS
A A
0
Pro-Pak social media accounts falsely claiming docs on Indian Army’s preparedness leaked: PIB
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: The government’s Press Information Bureau (PIB) on Monday flagged that some pro-Pakistan social media accounts are falsely claiming that ‘confidential documents’ related to the preparedness of the Indian Army have been “leaked”.

In a post on X, PIB Fact Check dubbed these documents as “fake”.

More News

LG pitches for dismantling funding, networks, and support systems of terrorism

High court announces virtual hearings amid fuel conservation measures

J&K finalises Panchayat Electoral Rolls 2026; voter count crosses 72.24 lakh

Load More

This comes amid heightened tension between New Delhi and Islamabad following last week’s terror attack in Pahalgam. On April 22, terrorists shot dead 26 people, mostly tourists, at a meadow in Baisaran of south Kashmir’s Pahalgam.

A day after the attack, the Cabinet Committee on Security (CCS), under the chairmanship of Prime Minister Narendra Modi, had firmed up New Delhi’s retaliatory measures, directed the security forces to maintain “high vigil” and resolved to bring the perpetrators of the crime to justice.

PIB Fact Check in its post on X said, “Pro-Pakistan social media accounts are falsely claiming that confidential documents related to the preparedness of the #IndianArmy have been leaked. #PIBFactCheck These documents are #FAKE Please avoid sharing unverified information and rely only on official sources from the Government of India for accurate information”.

The Ministry of Defence on Sunday cautioned that a “misleading” message is doing the rounds on WhatsApp claiming that the government has opened a bank account seeking donations for the modernisation of the Indian Army.

In a statement, the ministry debunked the message and urged people to “remain cautious and not fall prey to such fraudulent messages”.

The PIB Fact Check had also alerted people about this “misleading” message with a post on X on Sunday.

Previous Post

Ensuring Safe Learning Spaces:  The Vital Need for Child Protection Under the School Safety Program

Next Post

Have faith in PM Modi, Pahalgam terror attack will be avenged: LoP in J&K Assembly

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

LG pitches for dismantling funding, networks, and support systems of terrorism

LG pitches for dismantling funding, networks, and support systems of terrorism
May 21, 2026

Jammu: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Wednesday said peace is the fundamental prerequisite for development and credited the Jammu and...

Read moreDetails

High court announces virtual hearings amid fuel conservation measures

PM Modi inaugurating incomplete projects for votes: JKPCC
May 21, 2026

Srinagar: The High Court of Jammu & Kashmir and Ladakh on Wednesday announced the adoption of virtual hearings and hybrid...

Read moreDetails

J&K finalises Panchayat Electoral Rolls 2026; voter count crosses 72.24 lakh

Name not in voters’ list, claim non-migrant Kashmiri Pandits
May 21, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir State Election Commission has finalised the Panchayat Electoral Rolls 2026 following completion of the annual...

Read moreDetails

Sidhra Demolition: Govt sets-up committee to probe violations of Forest Rights Act

Authorities in J&K probe ‘radicalisation’ of youths especially girls in Kashmir schools
May 21, 2026

Srinagar/JAMMU: As the Jammu & Kashmir government on Wednesday constituted a committee to probe possible violations of the Forest Rights...

Read moreDetails

J&K Cong seeks probe by retired HC judge into Jammu forest eviction drive

BJP’s lip service, empty rhetoric won’t work in Assembly polls: J&K Cong
May 21, 2026

Jammu/Srinagar: The Congress in Jammu and Kashmir on Wednesday demanded a high-level inquiry headed by a sitting or retired high...

Read moreDetails

CS reviews sustainability plan for Industrial Biotech Parks in J&K

Chief Secy reviews Mission YUVA progress across J&K districts
May 21, 2026

Jammu: Chief Secretary Atal Dulloo on Wednesday reviewed the operational framework and sustainability plan for Industrial Biotech Parks being established...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
LoP calls for talks as PHE daily-wagers’ strike triggers ‘water crisis’ in UT

Have faith in PM Modi, Pahalgam terror attack will be avenged: LoP in J&K Assembly

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.