• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, August 30, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

2 Delhi hospitals, IGI Airport receive bomb threats

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
May 13, 2024
in NATION
A A
0
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: Delhi Fire Services on Sunday said two city hospitals and IGI Airport received bomb threats through email, 11 days after over 150 schools in Delhi-NCR received a bomb scare of unprecedented scale.

The bomb threats were reported from Indira Gandhi International Airport, Burari Hospital in the northern part of the city and Sanjay Gandhi Hospital in outer Delhi, a senior official of the Delhi Fire Services (DFS) said.

Related posts

President Murmu stresses on maintaining spirit of harmony, calls Indian economy beacon of hope for world

Operation Sindoor a golden chapter in humanity’s victory against terrorism: President

August 29, 2025
PM leaving no stone unturned to save ‘flailing image’: Cong slams UGC’s ‘selfie points’ directive

India being forced to normalise ties with China largely on Beijing’s terms: Cong

August 29, 2025

According to the police sources, the airport authorities received a threat email at 6 pm.

After a call regarding the threat from Burari Hospital at 3 pm, local police, bomb squad, dog squad were rushed to the spot, Deputy Commissioner of Police (north) M K Meena said.

“Teams are checking the hospital. Nothing suspicious has been found yet,” he said.

In a statement, an official at the Burari Hospital said, “At around 3 pm, we received an email regarding a bomb in the hospital. After this, all the safety measures had been thoroughly checked and everything was stable. This was the first time we received such an email.”

Sanjay Gandhi Hospital also received a threat email around 3 pm, according to officials.

“Soon after the call, we immediately pressed two fire engines at both the locations. Our teams are still there as the search operation is going on,” a DFS official said.

On May 1, over 150 schools in Delhi-NCR received an identical threat email claiming that explosives had been planted on their premises, triggering massive evacuations and searches as panic-stricken parents rushed to pick up their children.

“Nothing objectionable” was found during searches by authorities which later declared it a hoax.

The Delhi Police’s anti-terror unit special cell has traced the domain of emails to Russia and it is suspected to have been formed with the help of the dark web — an encrypted online content that allows individuals to hide their identity and location from others.

Previous Post

PM yet to muster courage to accept invitation for debate with Rahul Gandhi: Jairam Ramesh

Next Post

Corruption common character of INDIA bloc parties, TMC made it full-time business: Modi

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Next Post
Campaigning ends for first phase of Lok Sabha polls in 102 seats

Corruption common character of INDIA bloc parties, TMC made it full-time business: Modi

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.