• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, November 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

14th round of India-China Corps Commander talks likely on Jan 12

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
January 8, 2022
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
6th round of Sino-India military talks lasts 14 hrs
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: India and China are likely to hold the 14th round of corps commander-level talks on January 12 with a focus on making some forward movement in the disengagement process in the remaining friction points in eastern Ladakh, people familiar with the development said on Friday.

The talks are expected to take place at the Chushul border point on the Indian side of the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in eastern Ladakh, they said.

More News

Modi govt will permanently solve Nexalism, North East and J&K: Amit Shah

Minimum temperature drops to -4.5 deg C in Srinagar

LG urges poets to create strong national identity, social cohesion through their expression

Load More

The Indian side is expected to press for disengagement as soon as possible in all the remaining friction points including resolution of issues in Depsang Bulge and Demchok.

The 13th round of talks had taken place on October 10 and had ended in a stalemate.

Both sides failed to make any headway in the talks with the Indian Army saying after the dialogue that the “constructive suggestions” made by it were not agreeable to the Chinese side, which also could not provide any “forward-looking” proposals.

In their virtual diplomatic talks on November 18, India and China agreed to hold the 14th round of military talks at an early date to achieve the objective of complete disengagement in remaining friction points in eastern Ladakh.

It is learnt that the Indian side had sent at least two proposals for the 14th round of talks in the last two months but the Chinese side was not responding to them positively so far.

The talks are likely to take place on January 12, said the people cited above.

The eastern Ladakh border standoff between the Indian and Chinese militaries erupted on May 5, 2020, following a violent clash in the Pangong lake areas.

Both sides gradually enhanced their deployment by rushing in tens of thousands of soldiers as well as heavy weaponry.

As a result of a series of military and diplomatic talks, the two sides completed the disengagement process last year in the north and south banks of the Pangong lake and in the Gogra area.

Each side currently has around 50,000 to 60,000 troops along the Line of Actual Control (LAC) in the sensitive sector.

Previous Post

Mehbooba visits father’s grave; offers Fateh

Next Post

More snowfall likely as IMD issues red alert

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

Modi govt will permanently solve Nexalism, North East and J&K: Amit Shah

Modi govt will permanently solve Nexalism, North East and J&K: Amit Shah
by Images News Netwok
November 29, 2025

Raipur: Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation Amit Shah today inaugurated the three-day 60th DGsP/IGsP Conference in Raipur, Chhattisgarh...

Read moreDetails

Minimum temperature drops to -4.5 deg C in Srinagar

MeT predicts dry weather in Kashmir
by Images News Netwok
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: Kashmir is experiencing its coldest November since 2007, with minimum temperatures dipping below the freezing point across several locations,...

Read moreDetails

LG urges poets to create strong national identity, social cohesion through their expression

LG Sinha summons J&K Assembly session from October 23
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Jammu: “Poets and writers must strengthen the unity, counter secessionist attempts to divide and radicalise youth in Kashmir valley,” the...

Read moreDetails

Use of bulldozers by Raj Bhavan part of “conspiracy” to “malign” elected government: CM

Use of bulldozers by Raj Bhavan part of “conspiracy” to “malign” elected government: CM
by Images News Netwok
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Friday hit out at the Lieutenant Governor administration, claiming that arbitrary transfers and the use...

Read moreDetails

Hindu neighbour offers to gift land parcel after Muslim journalist’s family loses home in Jammu demolition drive

Hindu neighbour offers to gift land parcel after Muslim journalist’s family loses home in Jammu demolition drive
by Press Trust of india
November 29, 2025

Jammu: A day after the Jammu Development Authority (JDA) demolished a house belonging to the father of a journalist during...

Read moreDetails

Mufti hits out at NC govt over demolition of journalist’s house in Jammu

Mehbooba questions ban on over 30 TV channels
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chief Mehbooba Mufti criticised the demolition of a house of a journalist by the authorities...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
More snowfall likely as IMD issues red alert

More snowfall likely as IMD issues red alert

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.