• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, May 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Foundation World School in Budgam served notice for flouting registration norms

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
August 4, 2021
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
K Sudhakar in new Chief Justice
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: Authorities in Budgam district of central Kashmir on Tuesday directed a private school to desist from running Class 6 onwards after it was found that higher classes were functioning in violation of norms without any registration.

In a notice to the Foundation World School at Mamath in central Kashmir’s Budgam district, the Chief Education Officer of Budgam said the school was provisionally granted registration in 2019 to run the classes up to Class 5 only for a period of five years.

More News

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Load More

However, the notice said that during an on-spot visit of Education department officers, it was confirmed that the school was functioning up to Class 9 in gross violation of norms without any permission or registration.

The notice also said several complaints had been received from various corners with the allegations of unauthorised teaching of Classes 6 to 9.

There were allegations of violation of orders of the Fee Fixation and Regulation Committee (FFRC) as well, it said.

The chief education officer said that while the school approached the Director of School Education, Kashmir for upgrading to Class 8 on June 22 this year, it confirmed the unauthorised running of Classes 6 to 9 all these years.

“In the backdrop of your written representation, the Director School Education Kashmir has advised this office to conduct the inspection of the school in question with regard to the permission or otherwise for starting classes sixth to eighth and to furnish the feasibility/viability/need of upgradation certificate as per the norms,” the notice said.

It said the matter is presently under consideration and will be examined in the coming days in strict compliance with the orders of Director of School Education, Kashmir through the designated committee of reputed officers of the Department.

“Keeping in view the above enumerated facts, a notice is hereby served to you wherein you are strictly impressed upon to desist from running classes from sixth onwards and to run classes only up to fifth,” the notice read.

Deviation of these orders shall be viewed seriously and action as warranted under relevant provisions of rules/law shall follow without further notice, it added.

Earlier in March, the Committee for Fixation and Regulation of Fee of Private Schools (FFRC), constituted by the Jammu and Kashmir government, directed the school to reduce its tuition fee by nearly a half after receiving a complaint that the institution was overcharging the students. (With PTI inputs)

Previous Post

Govt not considering creation of new states: MoS Home

Next Post

Masoodi meets defence minister, seeks hassle free civil traffic on Jmu-Sgr highway

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Related Posts

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details

LG urges citizens to self-enumerate their household details
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha completed his self-enumeration today, marking the beginning of the House listing and Housing Census...

Read moreDetails

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K

Lashkar terrorist goes for hair transplant after infiltrating J&K
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Infiltrating Jammu and Kashmir to execute terror attacks for the banned Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT), a Pakistani terrorist paused his operations...

Read moreDetails

Eid-ul-Adha on May 27

Ramzan to begin on March 2 across J&K: Mufti Nasir-ul-Islam
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Grand Mufti of Jammu and Kashmir Nasir-ul-Islam Farooq on Sunday announced that Eid-ul-Adha will be celebrated across Jammu and...

Read moreDetails

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh

Mainstreaming of J&K under Modi govt led to aspirational surge among women: Jitendra Singh
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Union Minister Jitendra Singh on Sunday said the mainstreaming of Jammu and Kashmir under the leadership of Prime Minister...

Read moreDetails

DFCO issues advisory ahead of nationwide chemists’ bandh on May 20

Tral shuts for second day against militant killings
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: Drugs and Food Control Organization on Sunday issued a public advisory ahead of the nationwide bandh call given by...

Read moreDetails

Govt withholds salaries of four ACDs over poor MGNREGA performance

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
May 18, 2026

Srinagar: The Jammu and Kashmir government has withheld the salaries of four Additional District Programme Coordinators (ADPCs)/Assistant Commissioners Development (ACDs)...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Abandoning Darbar Move – Why? Why Not?

Masoodi meets defence minister, seeks hassle free civil traffic on Jmu-Sgr highway

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.