• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Wednesday, February 18, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Court allows Delhi blast accused’s plea to meet lawyer at NIA headquarters

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
November 23, 2025
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
City court convicts 2 persons in acid attack case

Representational Photo

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: A Delhi court on Saturday allowed the plea of Jasir Bilal Wani, an accused in the Red Fort blast case, to meet his lawyer at the National Investigation Agency (NIA) headquarters, court sources said.

On Friday, the Delhi High Court refused to pass an order to allow the accused’s plea, saying he failed to show any order passed by the trial court rejecting his prayer.

More News

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha

CM accuses BJP MP from J&K for spending CDF in UP

Decision on J&K statehood soon: Arjun Meghwal

Load More

The high court, in the alternative, granted Wani’s counsel the liberty to approach the trial court concerned on Saturday for adjudication of his plea in accordance with law.

A resident of Qazigund in Anantnag, Wani was arrested in Srinagar by the NIA on November 17 for allegedly providing “technical support for carrying out terror attacks by modifying drones and attempting to make rockets” ahead of the November 10 blast.

The next day, Judge Chandna sent him to 10-day NIA custody.

According to the NIA, Wani was an “active co-conspirator” in the blast and worked closely with “suicide bomber” Dr Umar-un-Nabi to plan the “terror carnage”.

Nabi was driving the explosives-laden i20 that detonated outside the Red Fort and claimed 15 lives on November 10.

The blast came shortly after an interstate “white-collar terror module” was uncovered with the recovery of around 3,000 kg of explosives, including ammonium nitrate, mainly from Faridabad in Haryana.

Wani is among six people arrested by the NIA so far in connection with the module.

Previous Post

Proposed power tariff hike “electoral fraud” of ruling NC: LoP Sunil Sharma

Next Post

Police attach property of ‘terror handler operating from PoK’

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha

Developed India@2047 not just slogan but commitment to future generations: LG Sinha
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Tuesday called for transforming the educational campuses to realise the vision of Developed India@2047....

Read moreDetails

CM accuses BJP MP from J&K for spending CDF in UP

NC only party taking BJP head on: CM Omar
February 18, 2026

Srinagar, Feb 17: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Tuesday alleged that a Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Member of Parliament from...

Read moreDetails

Decision on J&K statehood soon: Arjun Meghwal

New Criminal Laws will take effect from July 1: Union Law Minister Meghwal
February 18, 2026

Srinagar:  Union Minister for Law and Justice Arjun Meghwal on Tuesday said statehood to Jammu and Kashmir would be restored...

Read moreDetails

J&K records Rs 24,080.79 cr GST collection in three years, gets Rs 15,795.13 cr IGST share: CM

CM Abdullah introduces Jan Vishwas, anti-discrimination bills in J-K Assembly
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir recorded a steady rise in GST collections, with total revenue amounting to Rs 24,080.79 crore over...

Read moreDetails

CM calls for strengthening Tele-law service to ensure timely justice, reduce court pendency

CM calls for strengthening Tele-law service to ensure timely justice, reduce court pendency
February 18, 2026

Srinagar: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah Tuesday underscored the vital role of the Tele-law initiative in expanding access to justice and...

Read moreDetails

J&K’s 24 PSUs loss-making, four non-functional: Assembly told

Baba Reshi–Gulmarg Road DPR prepared; govt reiterates commitment to robust road connectivity: Deputy CM
February 18, 2026

Jammu: Out of the 44 public sector undertakings in Jammu and Kashmir, 24 are making losses and four are non-functional,...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Three OGWs held in Pulwama: Police

Police attach property of ‘terror handler operating from PoK’

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.