• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Dhangri terror case: NIA teams recording statements of people

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
February 7, 2023
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
NIA arrests racketeer over seizure of fake currency, gold at IGI airport
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Rajouri/Jammu: The National Investigation Agency (NIA) has recorded statements of scores of people and is questioning several detained people in connection with the twin terror attacks in Jammu and Kashmir’s Dhangri village that left seven people dead, official sources said on Monday.

While five people, including two brothers, were killed in the firing by terrorists on January 1, two children died when an improvised explosive device (IED) left behind by the attackers went off the next day. The victims hailed from the minority community.

Related posts

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

August 29, 2025
   Two killings/deaths in J&K, people want answers

4 more bodies found as post-flood rescue work continues in Jammu

August 29, 2025

The sources said that a high-level team of the NIA has been camping in Rajouri for the past two weeks.

Statements of around two dozen people have so far been recorded in the case, the sources said.

Top officers of the agency also visited Dhangri village a few days ago and took a first-hand review of the investigation.

Previous Post

Wage war on drugs and focus on rehabilitation of victims: CS to Officials

Next Post

Challenge to constitutionality of govt order of 2018 to formally close ReT scheme fails: HC

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Next Post
Toolkit case: Delhi court grants protection from arrest to Shantanu Muluk till Mar 9

Challenge to constitutionality of govt order of 2018 to formally close ReT scheme fails: HC

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.