• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Tuesday, February 17, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

No breakthrough in 14th round of India-China border talks: Joint statement

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
January 14, 2022
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
6th round of Sino-India military talks lasts 14 hrs
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: There was no breakthrough in the 14th round of talks between the militaries of India and China and the two sides agreed to stay in close contact and maintain dialogue to work out a mutually acceptable resolution of the remaining issues at the earliest, according to a joint statement.

Indian Army Chief General M MNaravane had said on Wednesday that India was hopeful of resolving issues related to disengagement at Patrolling Point 15 (Hot Springs) in eastern Ladakh in the 14th round of talks.

More News

LG orders re-opening of 14 tourist spots in J&K

PM Modi inaugurates India AI Impact Expo, interacts with startups

New Assembly complex to be ready by Oct 2027, says Dy CM Choudhary

Load More

The 14th round India-China Corps Commander Level Meeting was held at Chushul-Moldo border meeting point on the Chinese side on Wednesday.

Representatives from the defense and foreign affairs establishments of the two sides were present at the meeting, the joint statement said.

“The two sides had a frank and in-depth exchange of views for the resolution of the relevant issues along the LAC in the Western Sector (Ladakh border),” it mentioned.

They agreed that both sides should follow “the guidance provided by the state leaders” and work for the resolution of the remaining issues at the earliest, it stated.

“It was noted that this would help in restoration of peace and tranquility along the LAC in the Western Sector and enable progress in bilateral relations,” it mentioned.

The two sides also agreed to consolidate on the previous outcomes and take effective efforts to maintain the security and stability on the ground in the Western Sector including during winter, it said.

“The two sides agreed to stay in close contact and maintain dialogue via military and diplomatic channels and work out a mutually acceptable resolution of the remaining issues at the earliest,” it mentioned.

The two sides agreed that the next round of the commanders’ talks should be held at the earliest, the statement said.

The 13th round of talks had taken place on October 10 last year and it had ended in a stalemate.

Previous Post

Farooq Abdullah demands stern action against those ‘spewing venom at hate speech conclaves’

Next Post

Precautions being taken to save the lives of civilians during encounters: DGP

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

LG orders re-opening of 14 tourist spots in J&K

Universities must be powerhouse of ideas, ready to solve real-world problems: LG
February 17, 2026

Jammu: Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Monday ordered the reopening of 14 tourist spots in the Union...

Read moreDetails

PM Modi inaugurates India AI Impact Expo, interacts with startups

PM Modi inaugurates India AI Impact Expo, interacts with startups
February 17, 2026

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Monday inaugurated the India AI Impact Expo here featuring over 600 high-potential startups...

Read moreDetails

New Assembly complex to be ready by Oct 2027, says Dy CM Choudhary

Dy CM reviews progress of NH Projects across Jammu division
February 17, 2026

Jammu:  Deputy Chief Minister Surinder Kumar Choudhary on Monday inspected the ongoing construction of the Jammu and Kashmir Assembly complex...

Read moreDetails

J&K Police busts Rs 209 crore interstate online investment scam; 9 arrested

Govt promotes 27 DySsP to Incharge Superintendents of Police
February 17, 2026

Srinagar:  Jammu and Kashmir Police has unearthed a Rs 209 crore interstate online investment scam in Ganderbal district, and arrested...

Read moreDetails

JK govt to survey 10 districts on drug abuse

AC extends Amnesty Scheme-2022 for domestic consumers of electricity till March 2025
February 17, 2026

Jammu: The Jammu and Kashmir government will survey drug abuse in 10 districts of the Union territory as it has...

Read moreDetails

Khelo India Winter Games starting from Feb 23, raises hopes of tourism revival in Gulmarg

5th National Ski Mountaineering Championship concludes at Gulmarg
February 17, 2026

Srinagar: The Khelo India Winter Games, starting from February 23 and to be held at Kashmir's Gulmarg, will witness participation...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Precautions being taken to save the lives of civilians during encounters: DGP

Precautions being taken to save the lives of civilians during encounters: DGP

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.