• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Sunday, August 31, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

Pak’s allegations against India on terror attack in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa ‘lies’: MEA

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
August 13, 2021
in NATION
A A
0
India declines to comment on Pakistan’s flip-flop on bilateral trade
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: India on Friday described as “lies” Pakistan’s allegations of Indian intelligence support to a deadly bus bombing in the Pakistani province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa and said it is an attempt to deflect global attention from its role as the “epicenter” of regional instability and a “safe haven” for proscribed terrorists.

At least 13 people including nine Chinese engineers were killed in the suicide attack in Dasu area of Upper Kohistan district last month following which Pakistan had ordered an investigation into it.

Related posts

PM Modi lands in China; all eyes on his talks with President Xi on Sunday

PM Modi lands in China; all eyes on his talks with President Xi on Sunday

August 30, 2025
NDA govt at Centre ‘crippled’; opposition dealt fatal blow to BJP: Rahul Gandhi

Revolution ignited by ‘Voter Adhikar Yatra’ began in Bihar, will spread to entire country: Rahul

August 30, 2025

Addressing a press conference in Islamabad on the completion of the probe, Pakistan Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi accused India’s Research and Analysis Wing (R&AW) and Afghanistan’s National Directorate of Security (NDS) of carrying out the attack.

“We have seen reports on the absurd comments made by Foreign Minister of Pakistan on the incident in Dasu,” spokesperson in the Ministry of External Affairs Arindam Bagchi said.

“This is yet another attempt by Pakistan to malign India, in a bid to deflect international attention from its role as the epicenter of regional instability and a safe haven for proscribed terrorists,” he said.

Bagchi was replying to media queries on the allegations made by Qureshi. “India has been at the forefront of global efforts against terrorism in partnership with the international community, which is well aware of Pakistan’s credentials when it comes to terrorism,” Bagchi said.

“Such desperate attempts by Pakistan at peddling lies and propaganda will therefore find few takers,” he said.

In its reaction, China said it firmly opposes “any force” using terrorism to seek “geopolitical gains”.

In response to a question on Pakistan’s updates on the probe, Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesperson Hua Chunying said that the Pakistani side’s investigation into the terrorist attack has seen “major progress within a short period of time”.

Previous Post

Centre notifies amended rules for single-use plastic items

Next Post

Cartoon

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Next Post
Cartoon

Cartoon

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.