• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, February 20, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home Latest News

No one should make any mistake of testing Indian Army’s patience: Gen Naravane on Ladakh standoff

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
January 15, 2021
in Latest News
A A
0
Army Chief sees ‘Pakistan, China combo’ a potent threat
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi: In a clear message to China, Chief of Army Staff Gen MM Naravane on Friday said no one should make any mistake of testing India’s patience though it is committed to resolve the border standoff along the northern frontier through talks and political efforts.

In an address at the Army Day parade here, Gen Naravane said a ‘befitting response’ was given to the ‘conspiracy’ to make unilateral changes on the border and that the sacrifice of the Galwan heroes in eastern Ladakh will not go waste.

More News

CM Omar says Kishtwar DC issued directive on religious leaders request

62 of 65 AMRUT schemes under execution in J&K: Govt informs House

Infiltration bid foiled along LoC in Rajouri: Army

Load More

“We are committed to resolve disputes through talks and political efforts but no one should make any mistake of testing our patience,” he said.

“I want to assure the country that the sacrifice of the Galwan heroes will not go waste. Indian Army will not allow any harm to the country’s sovereignty and security,” he added.

Twenty Indian Army personnel laid down their lives in a fierce hand-to-hand combat on June 15 last year in Galwan Valley, an incident that marked the most serious military conflicts between the two sides in decades.

China is yet to disclose the number of its soldiers killed and injured in the clash though it officially admitted to have suffered casualties. According to an American intelligence report, the number of casualties on the Chinese side was 35

“We are committed to resolve disputes through talks and political efforts but no one should make any mistake of testing our patience,” Gen Naravane said.

He said eight rounds of military talks were held between India and China to bring the situation under control.

“Our efforts will continue to find a solution to the current situation on the basis of mutual and equal security,” he said.

 

Previous Post

5 Persons Injured As Mini Bus Turns Turtle In Poonch

Next Post

‘Fake orders’: Govt directs strict action against unscrupulous elements, CB probe

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

CM Omar says Kishtwar DC issued directive on religious leaders request

J&K Assembly passes grants for departments under CM after a two-day debate
February 20, 2026

Jammu: Chief Minister Omar Abdullah on Friday told the J&K Legislative Assembly that the Deputy Commissioner of Kishtwar issued the...

Read moreDetails

62 of 65 AMRUT schemes under execution in J&K: Govt informs House

J&K’s debt at Rs 1.37 lakh cr for FY25 to be offset by increased GSDP: CM Abdullah
February 20, 2026

Srinagar: The government on Friday informed the House that 65 Water Supply Schemes have been sanctioned for the Union Territory...

Read moreDetails

Infiltration bid foiled along LoC in Rajouri: Army

Maj Gen A P S Bal takes over as GOC of Delta force
February 20, 2026

Jammu, Feb 19: An infiltration attempt by terrorists was scuttled by troops of the Indian Army along the Line of...

Read moreDetails

Soldier shoots self dead at Army camp in Jammu

Army man shoots self dead
February 20, 2026

  Jammu: A soldier allegedly shot himself dead with his service rifle at an Army camp here, officials said on...

Read moreDetails

J&K among 22 states, UTs asks by EC to prepare for next phase of SIR in April

Nomination of 35 candidates rejected for first phase of J&K Assembly polls
February 19, 2026

New Delhi: The Election Commission on Thursday asked 22 states and Union Territories to complete preparatory work related to the...

Read moreDetails

Man from Pulwama posing as NIA officer to dupe job-seekers held from Red Fort area

CBI, ED, police don’t arrest people through video calls: Indian Cyber Crime Coordination Centre
February 19, 2026

New Delhi:  A man from Jammu and Kashmir was apprehended by Delhi Police near Red Fort for allegedly posing as...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Govt announces amnesty scheme for registered dealers having tax arrears payable

‘Fake orders’: Govt directs strict action against unscrupulous elements, CB probe

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.