• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Friday, August 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Police release brief videos of ‘surrender offer’ on social media

Images News Netwok by Images News Netwok
January 5, 2021
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
3 militants killed in Lawaypora encounter: Police

Photo-Javed Khan/Kashmir Images

FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Srinagar: Police on Monday released two brief videos on social media in which the “hiding militants” were asked to surrender during the Lawaypora encounter.

“On 29/12/20 evening after the cordon at #Hokersar, troops are repeatedly #appealing the trapped #(militants) to come out and #surrender with assurances that they will not be harmed,” police said in a tweet.

Related posts

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

Water starts receding in Jhelum, flood threat eases, BUT…

August 29, 2025
   Two killings/deaths in J&K, people want answers

4 more bodies found as post-flood rescue work continues in Jammu

August 29, 2025

In the 27-second clip, a drone can be seen hovering outside around the house while the offer to surrender is being played out.

“You are given a chance to surrender. Leave weapons and come out. We assure you that you will not be harmed. Hands up and come out,” an army official could be heard asking the trapped “militants”.

Later, another 26-second video was released on the Twitter account of the police, dated 30 December 2020.

At #Hokersar on 30/12/2020 in the #morning hours, troops are once again #appealing the trapped #terrorists to come out in the ground and #surrender before them. @JmuKmrPolice pic.twitter.com/Bz30kNbZfI

— Kashmir Zone Police (@KashmirPolice) January 4, 2021

“Do you want to surrender? In case you want to surrender, then remove your clothes and come out in the background,” an army official could be heard asking the youth.

Last week, the police said that the operation was launched on the inputs of army and eventually fructified into a joint operation of the Army, CRPF and Police.

“After the cordon was laid, militants lobbed grenades from inside and fired upon the search party. As per the SOP, troops repeatedly appealed to the militants to surrender in the evening and again in the morning. However, instead of surrendering, they fired upon the troops and were eventually neutralized in a firefight,” the police spokesman had added.

Previous Post

Omar, Mehbooba demand return of bodies to families

Next Post

Lawaypora Encounter: Family of one of the three slain youth stage protest, seek probe

Images News Netwok

Images News Netwok

Next Post
Lawaypora Encounter: Family of one of the three slain youth stage protest, seek probe

Lawaypora Encounter: Family of one of the three slain youth stage protest, seek probe

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.