• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, November 29, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home Latest News

Pakistan allegations against India on terrorism figment of imagination: MEA

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
November 16, 2020
in Latest News, TOP NEWS
A A
0
India rejects Pak move to accord status of province for Gilgit-Baltistan: MEA
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi:  India on Sunday mounted a hard-hitting attack on Pakistan for accusing it of involvement in some of the terror strikes in that country, and said the so-called claims of ‘proof’ were figments of imagination and have no credibility.

External Affairs Ministry Spokesperson Anurag Srivastava said Pakistan’s “desperate attempt” will find few takers as the international community is aware of its tactics and that “concocting” documents and peddling false narratives will not absolve Islamabad of its “sponsorship” of terrorism.

More News

Ramban disaster victims to get 189 three-room houses within six months: LG Sinha

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital

Snowfall key to boost Kashmir’s tourism this season: CM Omar Abdullah

Load More

The angry reaction by India came a day after Pakistan’s Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi addressed a press conference alongside Army spokesman Maj Gen Babar Iftikhar to claim that India was behind some of the terror attacks in that country.

“This is yet another futile anti-India propaganda exercise. The so-called claims of ‘proof’ against India enjoy no credibility, are fabricated and represent figments of imagination,” Srivastava said in response to media queries on the allegations.

“This desperate attempt will find few takers as the international community is aware of Pakistan’s tactics and proof of its terror sponsorship has been admitted by none other than its own leadership,” he said.

Srivastava described the press conference as an attempt on the part of the Pakistani establishment to shift focus from its internal political and economic failures and to justify cross-border terrorism, including ceasefire violations and infiltration along the Line of Control in Jammu and Kashmir.

“The face of global terror, Osama Bin Laden, was found in Pakistan. Pakistan’s PM glorified him as a ‘martyr’ from the floor of Parliament, he admitted the presence of 40,000 terrorists in Pakistan.

“Their science and technology minister proudly claimed involvement and success of Pakistan, led by its prime minister, in the Pulwama terror attack in the Pulwama terror attack in which 40 Indian soldiers were martyred,” Srivastava said.

Last month, Pakistan’s Science and Technology Minister Fawad Chaudhry admitted his country’s role in the Pulwama attack during a debate in their National Assembly.

Srivastava said even distant parts of the world have seen the terror trail lead back to Pakistan.

“We call upon Pakistan to end its support to cross border terrorism. Pakistani leaders have never hidden the fact that it has become a factory for producing terrorists. India is not the only neighbour to be targeted as underlined by the statements of countries similarly targeted,” he said.

“Distant parts of the world have seen the terror trail lead back to Pakistan. Concocting documents and peddling false narratives will not absolve Pakistan of such actions. We are confident the world will hold it to account,” the MEA spokesperson added.

Srivastava said Pakistani forces continue to engage in providing supporting cover fire to infiltrators despite repeated calls for restraint and adherence to the ceasefire understanding of 2003 for maintaining peace and tranquillity along the Line of Control.

“The incessant infiltration of terrorists and induction of weapons to fuel terror activities continues unabated. Such activities are not possible without the support of Pakistani forces deployed along the LoC,” he said.

India had on Saturday summoned the Charge d’Affaires of the Pakistan High Commission and lodged a strong protest with him over the unprovoked ceasefire violations by Pakistani forces in multiple sectors along the LoC in Jammu and Kashmir targeting innocent civilians on Friday.

Triggering a major flare-up along the LoC on Friday, Pakistan resorted to heavy shelling in several areas along the LoC in north Kashmir killing five security personnel apart from at least four civilians following which the Indian Army mounted a major retaliation pounding several Pakistani positions with anti-tank guided missiles and artillery guns

Indian military sources said at least eight Pakistani soldiers were killed and 12 others injured in the retaliation.

Notwithstanding the coronavirus pandemic in the region, Pakistan has been resorting to unprovoked ceasefire violations along the LoC and making concerted efforts to push militants into Kashmir.

Pakistani hostilities increased after India announced its decision to withdraw the special status of Jammu and Kashmir and divide the state into two union territories in August last year.

Previous Post

PDP dissolves its Sangrama Zone Committee

Next Post

Gilgit-Baltistan assembly election concludes amid tight security; counting begins

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Ramban disaster victims to get 189 three-room houses within six months: LG Sinha

Zero tolerance for terror sympathisers, youth radicalisation: LG Sinha
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Ramban: Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor Manoj Sinha on Saturday visited Ramban district and laid the foundation stone for rehabilitation...

Read moreDetails

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital

Girl sets herself ablaze at Pratap Park, moved to hospital
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: A young girl allegedly set herself ablaze at Pratap Park here on Saturday afternoon. Eyewitnesses told the news agency—Kashmir...

Read moreDetails

Snowfall key to boost Kashmir’s tourism this season: CM Omar Abdullah

NC only party taking BJP head on: CM Omar
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar:: Asserting that the snowfall will remain the biggest factor driving tourist footfall in the Valley, the Chief Minister Omar...

Read moreDetails

NC Govt likely to reshuffle, expand cabinet in Jan 2026

CM announces revival of ‘Darbar Move’
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: The ruling National Conference-led government is likely to go for a cabinet reshuffle and expansion in January 2026, sources...

Read moreDetails

Pre-dawn blaze damages OPD building of JVC Hospital in Srinagar

Two Insaas rifles gutted in fire in Army camp in Rajouri
by KI News
November 29, 2025

Srinagar: A pre-dawn fire damaged several rooms of the Outpatient Department (OPD) building of JVC Hospital, Bemina, Srinagar, on Saturday,...

Read moreDetails

Modi govt will permanently solve Nexalism, North East and J&K: Amit Shah

Modi govt will permanently solve Nexalism, North East and J&K: Amit Shah
by Images News Netwok
November 29, 2025

Raipur: Union Home Minister and Minister of Cooperation Amit Shah today inaugurated the three-day 60th DGsP/IGsP Conference in Raipur, Chhattisgarh...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
Pakistan to hold general polls in Gilgit-Baltistan on Aug 18

Gilgit-Baltistan assembly election concludes amid tight security; counting begins

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.