• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, February 16, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home SPORTS

‘Sad to play’ in empty stadium, says Juventus chief

AFP/ PTI by AFP/ PTI
March 10, 2020
in SPORTS
A A
0
‘Sad to play’ in empty stadium, says Juventus chief
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Milan, Mar 9 : Aaron Ramsey starred as Juventus beat title rivals Inter Milan 2-0 on Sunday to reclaim top spot in Serie A in a game played behind closed doors due to the coronavirus outbreak.

Earlier in the day, Italian sports minister Vincenzo Spadafora called for the league season to be put on hold.

More News

Super Kishan, Bumrah-led bowlers give India thumping 61-run win over Pakistan

India vs Pakistan: Sun shines on Lanka tourism, economy

West Indies sail into Super Eights with nine-wicket hammering of Nepal in T20 World Cup

Load More

His statement caused chaos at the early game between SPAL and Parma, with confused players sent back to the dressing rooms from the tunnel before eventually taking to the field 75 minutes after the scheduled kick-off.

Juventus’ game against Inter in Turin did go ahead, although in an empty Allianz Stadium, with the defending champions taking a one-point lead over Lazio at the top of the table “It’s all a little strange and sad to play football in these conditions, sad for the fans and the players,” Juventus director Fabio Paratici told Sky Sport Italia.

“We trained in the empty stadium yesterday to get accustomed to the situation, but to be honest, I don’t think we can ever really get used to it.”

Reports in Italy late Sunday suggested that the Serie A season could even be suspended on Tuesday once government officials have met with league and player representatives.

“Our position is that Juventus will respect what the authorities indicate,” added Paratici.

“We all understand that this is the situation and we must behave responsibly to help ensure it passes as quickly as possible.”

Previous Post

CBI issues look out circular against 7 accused in Yes Bank scam

Next Post

China condemns Pompeo’s remarks branding COVID-19 as ‘Wuhan virus’

AFP/ PTI

AFP/ PTI

Related Posts

Super Kishan, Bumrah-led bowlers give India thumping 61-run win over Pakistan

Super Kishan, Bumrah-led bowlers give India thumping 61-run win over Pakistan
February 15, 2026

Colombo:  Ishan Kishan merged power with finesse for a fifty before Jasprit Bumrah destroyed Pakistan top-order with his malevolently talented...

Read moreDetails

India vs Pakistan: Sun shines on Lanka tourism, economy

India vs Pakistan: Sun shines on Lanka tourism, economy
February 15, 2026

Colombo: Rehan Fernando is excited during a 20-minute drive to the Premadasa -- not precisely by the thoughts of an...

Read moreDetails

West Indies sail into Super Eights with nine-wicket hammering of Nepal in T20 World Cup

February 15, 2026

Mumbai:  Skipper Shai Hope led the way with an unbeaten 61 with Shimron Hetmyer in tow with 46 not out...

Read moreDetails

Sanjay’s 68, bowlers seal 31-run win as USA stay alive

February 15, 2026

Chennai: Sanjay Krishnamurthi's explosive unbeaten half-century followed by a disciplined bowling show powered USA to a crucial 31-run win over...

Read moreDetails

All-round Zimbabwe script 23-run upset win over injury-hit Australia

All-round Zimbabwe script 23-run upset win over injury-hit Australia
February 13, 2026

Colombo:  Zimbabwe rode on collective brilliance to pull off the first big upset of the ongoing T20 World Cup, stunning...

Read moreDetails

Siddique, Aryansh dazzle as UAE defeat Canada by 5 wickets

Siddique, Aryansh dazzle as UAE defeat Canada by 5 wickets
February 13, 2026

New Delhi:  Junaid Siddique's five-wicket haul was complemented by Aryansh Sharma's half-century as the United Arab Emirates defeated Canada by...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
China condemns Pompeo’s remarks branding COVID-19 as ‘Wuhan virus’

China condemns Pompeo's remarks branding COVID-19 as 'Wuhan virus'

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.