• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Monday, February 16, 2026
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home NATION

Cong attacks PM over India-Saudi statement, says he ‘forgot’ to write Pak’s name

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
February 22, 2019
in NATION
A A
0
Cong attacks PM over India-Saudi statement, says he ‘forgot’ to write Pak’s name
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

New Delhi, Feb 21 :  The Congress on Thursday hit out at Prime Minister Narendra Modi over the joint statement issued after his talks with Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, saying the PM “forgot” to write the name of “terror nourisher” Pakistan in the document.

The statement, issued hours after the Modi-Crown Prince talks, said the two leaders condemned the Pulwama suicide attack in the strongest possible terms and called on all countries to renounce the use of terrorism as an instrument of state policy. However, it did not name Pakistan in this context.

More News

Exclusive Interview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with PTI | Q&A

Budget shunned populism, bets on capex to power jobs and growth: PM Modi

Women to play most important role in creating Viksit Bharat: PM

Load More

“Modiji on February 18 said ‘the time for talks with Pakistan is over, and now action will be taken’,” Congress’ chief spokesperson Randeep Surjewala tweeted.

“Modiji on February 20 saying –India and Pakistan will talk as Modiji has been trying for since May 2014,” he said, referring to a paragraph in the document that talked about the Indian and the Saudi sides agreeing on the need for creation of conditions necessary for resumption of comprehensive dialogue between India and Pakistan.

The prime minister “forgot” to write the name of “terror nourisher” Pakistan in the joint statement,  Surjewala said.

The Crown Prince “appreciated consistent efforts made by Prime Minister Modi since May 2014 including Prime Minister’s personal initiatives to have friendly relations with Pakistan,” the joint statement said.

“In this context, both sides agreed on the need for creation of conditions necessary for resumption of comprehensive dialogue between India and Pakistan,” it said.

The talks between the Prime Minister and the Saudi Crown Prince came days after the February 14 attack by the Jaish-e-Mohammed (JeM) that killed 49 Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) troopers in Jammu and Kashmir’s Pulwama district.

Previous Post

Army conducts recruitment rally

Next Post

LMD fines Nursing Homes, Pvt Hospitals

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Related Posts

Exclusive Interview of Prime Minister Narendra Modi with PTI | Q&A

Take part in ‘Your Money, Your Right’ movement: PM Modi
February 15, 2026

 On the trade deal QUESTION: In the last month or so, India’s global interaction has seen a sharp uptick in...

Read moreDetails

Budget shunned populism, bets on capex to power jobs and growth: PM Modi

Pahalgam terror attack: PM Modi steps up diplomatic offensive against Pak
February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  Calling productive spending a hallmark of his government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said the just unveiled...

Read moreDetails

Women to play most important role in creating Viksit Bharat: PM

   PM Modi pitches for ‘swadeshi’ goods
February 15, 2026

New Delhi: Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday said women will play the most important role in creating Viksit Bharat...

Read moreDetails

Trade talks could never conclude under UPA rule due to its economic mismanagement: PM Modi

Post ceasefire, PM Modi chairs high-level meeting
February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  In a sharp take down of trade negotiations during the UPA government, Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday...

Read moreDetails

PM Modi urges India Inc. to step up investment push to drive next phase of growth

February 15, 2026

New Delhi:  With the government having done much of the heavy lifting through an aggressive capex push in recent years,...

Read moreDetails

Rahul Gandhi spreading lies over India’s trade deals with US, EU; farmers fully protected: Shah

Amit Shah to chair high-level security review meeting on J&K today
February 15, 2026

Gandhinagar: Union Home Minister Amit Shah on Sunday accused Congress leader Rahul Gandhi of spreading "lies" and misleading farmers over...

Read moreDetails
Next Post
LMD fines flour, oil mills for violation of norms

LMD fines Nursing Homes, Pvt Hospitals

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2025 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.