• About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
Saturday, August 30, 2025
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
Epaper
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER
No Result
View All Result
Kashmir Images - Latest News Update
No Result
View All Result
Home TOP NEWS

Pak summons Indian diplomat over ‘unprovoked firing’

Press Trust of india by Press Trust of india
November 4, 2018
in TOP NEWS
A A
0
Pak takes defence attaches of 6 nations on tour of LoC
FacebookTwitterWhatsapp

Islamabad, Nov 3 : Pakistan on Saturday summoned India’s Deputy High Commissioner J P Singh and condemned the “unprovoked firing” on the Line of Control by Indian troops that killed a woman.

Foreign Office spokesman Mohammad Faisal summoned Singh and “condemned the unprovoked ceasefire violations” by the Indian forces, the Foreign Office said.

Related posts

Lieutenant Governor Greets People on Independence Day

LG sets up 3-member panel to inquire into recent landslide on Vaishno Devi route

August 30, 2025
BJP broke alliance with PDP over discrimination against Jammu: MoS PMO

Illegal mining, encroachments aggravating landslides: Jitendra Singh

August 30, 2025

Faisal said that the firing killed a 22-year old woman, Munazza Bibi, in Bhimbar Sector on Friday.

“The deliberate targeting of civilian populated areas is indeed deplorable and contrary to human dignity, international human rights and humanitarian laws,” Faisal said.

He claimed that the Indian forces along the Line of Control and the Working boundary are continuously targeting civilian populated areas with heavy weapons and carried out more than 2,312 ceasefire violations so far in 2018, resulting in the death of 35 civilians.

Faisal said this unprecedented escalation in ceasefire violations by India is continuing from the year 2017 when the Indian forces committed 1970 ceasefire violations.

“The ceasefire violations by India are a threat to regional peace and security and may lead to a strategic miscalculation,” Faisal said.

He urged India to respect the 2003 ceasefire arrangement, investigate this and other incidents of ceasefire violations, instruct Indian forces to respect the ceasefire in letter and spirit and maintain peace on the LoC and the international border.

He also urged India to permit the UN Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) to play its mandated role as per UN Security Council resolutions.

Previous Post

Fake godman facing rape charges arrested from UP

Next Post

Cases registered against two schools, publisher in Srinagar

Press Trust of india

Press Trust of india

Next Post
K Sudhakar in new Chief Justice

Cases registered against two schools, publisher in Srinagar

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

ePaper

  • About us
  • Contact us
  • Our team
  • Terms of Service
E-Mailus: kashmirimages123@gmail.com

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.

No Result
View All Result
  • TOP NEWS
  • CITY & TOWNS
  • LOCAL
  • BUSINESS
  • NATION
  • WORLD
  • SPORTS
  • OPINION
    • EDITORIAL
    • ON HERITAGE
    • CREATIVE BEATS
    • INTERALIA
    • WIDE ANGLE
    • OTHER VIEW
    • ART SPACE
  • Photo Gallery
  • CARTOON
  • EPAPER

© 2024 Kashmir Images - Designed by GITS.