KI News

Injured in Uri fire incident, man succumbs at SKIMS

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page

Baramulla: A man injured in a fire incident caused by cooking gas leakage in Uri Market last week, succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Srinagar on Monday late night.

The deceased was among nine persons who received burn injuries on the fateful day.

He was identified as Abdul Gani Sheikh son of Abdul Gaffar Sheikh of Nambla Uri.

Kashmir Images is an English language daily newspaper published from Srinagar (J&K), India. The newspaper is one of the largest circulated English dailies of Kashmir and its hard copies reach every nook and corner of Kashmir Valley besides Jammu and Ladakh region.

Kashmir Images
  • 1
    Share

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *