Reyaz Rashid

Man injured in Uri fire incident last week, succumbs at SKIMS

Decrease Font Size Increase Font Size Text Size Print This Page
Baramulla: A man who was injured in fire incident, caused by cooking gas leakage, in Uri market last week succumbed to his injuries at SKIMS Srinagar on Monday late night.
The deceased, Abdul Gani Sheikh son of Abdul Gaffar Sheikh of Nambla Uri, was one among the nine injured persons who sustained burn injuries in the inferno.
Kashmir Images
  • 3
    Shares

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *